The General Directorate of Civil Defense managed to put out and control a fire that broke out in a wooden cabin in Belad Al-Qadeem area. This was announced by the Ministry of Interior today on its official social media accounts. Preliminary information indicates that there were no injuries recorded.

The General Directorate of Civil Defense did not reveal much of information officially, but it stated that the cabin is used by teenagers to hang out and smoke cigarettes as well as sheesha. As for the cause of the fire, there were no official confirmations. The cause is thought to be due to a short circuit or negligence.

The Ministry of the Interior assured that everything was under control and the necessary official procedures were taken by concerned authorities. The ministry urged all to take maximum precautions in general and those regarding electricity connections in particular, to avoid dangerous incidents that might put souls in danger.

Also read

Fire in Asian Workers’ residence controlled