His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued Royal Order 43/2019 restructuring the Supreme Council of Youth and Sports.
The Royal Order stipulated the restructuring of the Supreme Council of Youth and Sports presided over by His Highness Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa, and the following membership:
- His Highness Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Khaifa, First Vice President.
- Shaikh Isa bin Rashid Al Khalifa, Second Vice President.
- His Highness Shaikh Faisal bin Rashid Al Khalifa.
- Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Youth and Sports.
- Minister of Finance and National Economy.
- Minister of Education.
- Minister of Information Affairs.
- Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
- Minister of Labour and Social Development.
- Minister of Youth and Sports Affairs.
- President of Bahrain Antiquities and Culture Authority.
- Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Women.
- CEO of The Economic Development Board (EDB).
- CEO of Tamkeen.
- CEO of Kuwait Finance House.
- Shaikh Abdullah bin Khalifa Al Khalifa.
- Talal Fouad Kanoo.
- Zuhair Ismael Kazerooni.
- Tawfiq Ahmed Al Aali.
The duration of their membership will be four years, renewable.
The Royal Order becomes effective from the date of its issuance, and will be published in the Official Gazette.