A child passed away affected by burns he sustained during a fire in his house last Friday, this was announced by the Ministry of Interior on its official social media accounts.
The decedent, along with two children, were saved by the Civil Defense after controlling a fire that broke out in their house in Riffa.
The Ministry stated that rescued kids sustained moderate injuries and they were transferred to hospital for treatment. The two kids, the ministry continued, are still receiving medical care at the hospital and reports stated that they are in a stable status.
As for the cause of the fire, that took hours to be controlled, the ministry said that the cause is thought to be due to a short circuit or negligence.
The Ministry of the Interior assured that everything was under control and the necessary official procedures were taken by concerned authorities.