A huge fire that broke out in a bus in a residential area in Sanad area was safely controlled, this was announced by the Ministry of Interior announced on its official social accounts. Preliminary information indicates that there were no injuries recorded and the area was evacuated.

The General Directorate of Civil Defense did not reveal much of information officially, but it stated that the a building was damaged a bit as the bus was parked next to it. 

The directorate added that its rescue team evacuated and surrounded the building and the area as a precautionary procedure to prevent spread of the fire which, the directorate noted might be because of a short circuit. 

The Ministry of the Interior assured that everything was under control and the necessary official procedures were taken by concerned authorities. The ministry urged all residents to take maximum precautions in general and those regarding electricity connections in particular, to avoid dangerous incidents that might put souls in danger